Mens Adaptive Apparel Wheelchair Pant - Wheelchair Clothing - Open Back Pants
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable Polyester
Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Dressing at its Best. Easy to Put on Gabardine Open Back Wheelchair Clothing Pants for Men have a large back flap and adjustable domes at the back of the waistband for easy dressing. Closed waistband with zipper fly. Men's handicapped adaptive clothing pants for wheel chairs offer both convenience and discretion to those who use a wheelchair, or who are incontinent or have incontinence issues. Adaptive Clothing Wheelchair user trousers are designed for dressing from a seated position! Terrific for those that do not weight bear. 32 inch inseam.
How do you put these mens adaptive wheelchair pants on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These mens adaptive incontinence pant slacks for handicapped men are terrific for disabled adults/elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. These open back wheelchair pants by Silvert are machine washable. This item by Silvert is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Pant Sizing:
- S (28-30)
- M (32-34)
- L (36)
- XL (38-40)
- 2XL (42-44)
- 3XL (46)