MED Adaptive Clothing Wheelchair Blouse
<Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Point – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Point
- Complete Dignity – Full back overlaps
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant 97% Polyester-3% Elastane
A Traditional-Looking Blouse with the caregiver convenience of an open-back. Faux front buttons. ¾ long sleeves. It has a Full back overlap with dome closures at each shoulder, and three front functional buttons. This blouse completely opens up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings.
The back overlap is then folded over and domed/snapped into place. The domes are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. Looks great tucked in or loose. This adaptive blouse is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this adaptive blouse makes a great gift choice.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 97% Polyester-3% Elastane and Wrinkle resistant.