Elegant Adaptive Open Back Dress For Women - Easy Access Apparel
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable Polyester
Wow! This Open-Back Dress takes wheelchair-friendly design to a whole new level. It’s made of quality, ultra-comfortable knit enhanced by pretty chiffon bodice and sleeves. The attention to detail includes feminine shirring on the elbow-length sleeves and a handy, easy-to-access pocket. Faux buttons. Quality machine washable 78% polyester-19% rayon-3% spandex. This adaptive dress has a generous back overlap with two dome/snap closures at each shoulder for easy assisted dressing. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing. Made of machine washable polyester interlock.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress by Silvert's is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)