Soft Cotton Gowns - Womens Hospital Gowns For Sale Soft Cotton Knit Adaptive Pattern - Open Back - Back Snap Night Gown
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Pretty Soft Cotton Hospital Gown with Snaps - Nursing Home & Home Care Nightgowns
- Easy Access Dressing ƒ?? Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure ƒ?? Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points ƒ?? Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity ƒ?? Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable ƒ?? Wrinkle resistant 65% Polyester-35% Coton
Our Newest Womens hospital gowns for sale are Snap Back Hospital Nightgowns, designed comfy for sleeping and pretty for lounging. These pretty open back hospital nighties feature a gathered yoke which ensures a roomy fit. The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. Snap closures are placed on the shoulders of these pretty patient hospital gowns to avoid pressure points when sitting or reclining.
Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. These pretty hospital gowns by Silvert are made of quality machine washable soft jersey knit polyester-cotton interlock (65% polyester / 35% cotton) with satin trim. Comfortable raglan sleeves. These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester-35% Coton and Wrinkle resistant.
These Open back nightgowns from Silverts are ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
How to put on a Nursing Home Hospital Gown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown. Look at Silvert's other hospital clothes such as bedjackets, adaptive robes, non skid hospital socks, arm and leg protectors, non skid slippers and so much more!
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)