MED Womens Adaptive Top Offers Style And Comfort - Home Care And Nursing Home Clothing For Women
<Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Spandex
Pretty Print Open-Back Top with a nice stretch for sit-down comfort. Styled with contrasting trim at shoulders and hem. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. This women's adaptive top completely opens up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings. The back overlap is then folded over and snapped into place.
The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. Long sleeves. It`s made of quality machine washable Polyester-Spandex. This handicapped clothing for women adaptive top is terrific for home care and nursing home residents.
Adaptive Top Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)