MED - XL Womens Open Back Adaptive Pants - Disabled Adults Wheelchair Pants - Back Snaps
<Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity – 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester
- Inseam - 32 inches
Feel Light and Look Lovely in Linen-Look Adaptive Apparel Wheelchair Pants / Slacks for Disabled Adults. Summer-weight polyester. For Non-Weight Bearers, Open Back Linen-Look Adaptive Pants. These easy to put on pants feature Two overlapping back flap panels close in the middle with adjustable snaps. Elastic waist. 32 inch inseam. These terrific Adaptive Wheel Chair Pants/Slacks are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair dependency and/or incontinence. The easy access incontinence pants design allows for quick and easy changes for those with incontinence issues. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable Polyester and Wrinkle resistant. No ironing required.
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap pants/slacks are terrific for adults/elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This trouser for women is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing home and care home settings. Silvert’s has spent years working with family caregivers and medical healthcare professionals to provide the best adaptable most accessible clothing designs for seniors, disabled adults and bed ridden people at the most affordable of prices.
Wheelchair Pants Sizing Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)