SMA - 3XL Adaptive Hospital Nightgowns For Women - Back Open Nightgowns For Women262800000
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Hospital Back Open Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Cotton
Our Newest Adaptive Hospital Back Open Nightgowns are a true sleeping beauty. This hospital gown is detailed with lace trim and a decorative button. Pleated yoke for a comfortable, roomy fit. Short-sleeves. Quality machine washable 65% polyester-35% cotton. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. These adaptive hospital gowns are available in both regular and oversize.
How to put on a Nursing Home Nightgown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves of the adaptive sleeping hospital gown and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps of the hospital gown are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Patient Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)