SMA - 3XL Hospital Gowns - Women's Pretty Flannel Long Sleeve Hospital Patient Gowns - Flannelette Open Back Nightgowns263000000
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Cotton
Lounge-Beautifully and Sleep-Comfortably in this quality open back flannelette Hospital nightgown. Features a tuxedo-yoke with four decorative buttons. Long-sleeves. Soft gathers for a comfortable fit. Quality machine washable 35% Cotton & 65% polyester. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. The dome/snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. Comfortable raglan sleeves. These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
How to put on a Nursing Home Hospital Gown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown. Look at Silvert's other hospital clothes such as bedjackets, adaptive robes, non skid hospital socks, arm and leg protectors, non skid slippers and so much more!
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This cozy hospital gown is also great for those in skilled nursing facilities and long term care facilities.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)