Long Sleeve Flannel Hospital Gowns For Women - Womens Flannel Open Back Nightgown - Pretty And Comfy Back Snap Night Gowns
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Cotton-Flannel
Our Newest Flannel Open-Back Nightgown is warm and comfy for sleeping and nice and roomy for lounging. Lace trim. Two large patch pockets The hospital gown gives a generous fit that flows comfortably while seated. Long-sleeves. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. Quality machine washable Cotton-Flannel.
These patient hospital night gowns are terrific for elderly/senior citizens who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, hospitals and post surgery. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing these back open flannel hospital sleepwear nighties make a great gift choice.
How do you put these open back patient hospital gowns/sleepwear gowns on?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positoned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive open back hospital night gowns are available in both regular and oversize.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)