Mens Cotton Open Back Adaptive Wheelchair Pants - Wheelchair Pants For Men
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable Polyester-Cotton
You Asked for adaptive wheelchair clothing for men with cotton and We Listened! Adaptive Dressing at its Best. Open back pants for wheelchair users are now available in breathable, quality machine washable soft polyester-cotton! These slacks are styled with two side pockets and a zipper fly. Comfortable multi-needle elastic waist with adjustable snap closure. Large back flap. Adaptive pants / trousers for men who are wheelchair users offers both convenience and discretion to those who use a wheelchair, or who are incontinent or have incontinence issues. Wheelchair pants are designed for dressing from a seated position! 32 inch inseam. Terrific for those that do not weight bear.
How do you put these mens special needs wheelchair pants on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These mens adaptive wheelchair clothing pants for handicapped men by Silvert are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Pant Sizing:
- S (28-30)
- M (32-34)
- L (36)
- XL (38-40)
- 2XL (42-44)
- 3XL (46)