Mens Elastic Waist Cotton Adaptive Shorts - Adaptive Clothing For Men
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Shorts :
- Easy Access Dressing Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable Polyester-Cotton
You Asked and We Listened! Open back adaptive shorts for men. Comfortable multi-needle elastic waist with adjustable snap closure. Large back flap. Faux fly. Bermuda length. Quality machine washable polyester-cotton blend. The elastic waistband accommodates weight fluctuation. Mens adapted shorts for wheelchair users offer both convenience and discretion to those who use a wheelchair, or who are incontinent or have incontinence issues. Wheelchair shorts are designed for dressing from a seated position! Terrific for those that do not weight bear.
How do you put these mens wheelchair shorts on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the short legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These mens adaptive shorts for handicapped men are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.