Wheelchair Adaptive Dress For Women - Ladies Winter Weight Adaptive Apparel Dress
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Rayon-Spandex
This Great-Looking Open-Back Dress offers wheelchair-comfort and winter-warmth. Styled with a flattering shawl collar. The large patch pocket is perfectly placed for easy access while sitting. This adaptive dress has a generous back overlap with two snap closures at each shoulder for easy assisted dressing.
Quality machine washable Winter-weight Polyester-Rayon-Spandex Knit. Long Sleeves. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?**
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress by Silvert is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)