Womens Adaptive Capri Pants - Wheelchair Capri Pants
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable Polyester
- Inseam - 19 3/4 inches
Keep Cool and Comfy in wheelchair Linen-Look Capris. Summer-weight polyester. For Non-Weight Bearers, Open Back Capris. Two overlapping back flap panels close in the middle with adjustable snaps.Elastic waist. These terrific Adaptive Wheel chair Capri Pants/Slacks are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair dependency and/or incontinency. The easy access design allows for quick and easy changes for those with incontience issues. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required). These wheelchair capri pants are terrific for those that require a patient lift or hoist. Made of machine washable polyester.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable Polyester and Wrinkle resistant. No ironing required.
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing capri pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the capri pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap capri pants/slacks are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for home care, nursing home and care home settings. Silvert’s has spent years working with family caregivers and medical healthcare professionals to provide the best adaptable most accessible clothing designs for seniors, disabled adults and bed ridden people at the most affordable of prices.
Adaptive Wheelchair Capri Pant Sizing for Women: