SMA - 2XL Womens Comfortable Adaptive Open Back Dress - 3/4 Long Sleeves Length
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Soulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- 2 Pockets - Handy Side Pockets on Each Side of the Dress
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant Polyester Blend
What fun! This dress features a flounced hem reminiscent of the roaring 20’s. “Flapper” Inspired Open-Back Dress with a jewelled keyhole neckline. 3/4 Long Sleeves Length. Full back overlap with snaps at shoulders.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable polyester blend