Womens Hospital Nursing Home Adaptive Patient Gowns
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at ShmHgoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant - 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton
A Dream for Lounging & Sleeping. This lace-trimmed, open-back knit nightgown lets those in your care lounge beautifully and sleep comfortably. It has a flowy fit and a well-placed patch pocket. ¾-sleeves.
Generous overlap with snap dome closure at each shoulder. This nursing home patient gown features a full back overlap providing complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. The dome/snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. Comfortable raglan sleeves. Quality machine washable polyester-cotton. Terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this back open hospital patient nightgown makes a great gift choice.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton and Wrinkle resistant.
How do you put these Nursing Home Hospital Gowns on?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This hospital night gown is available in oversize and plus size.