Womens Value Priced Adaptive Open Back Dress Wheelchair Dresses
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing ƒ?? Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure ƒ?? Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points ƒ?? Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity ƒ?? Full Back Overlap
- Length - 46 Inches
- Quality Machine Washable ƒ?? Polyester
Itƒ??s Easy To See Why this short sleeve open back dress is a best-seller year after year! Itƒ??s made with a roomy fit that flows beautifully while seated. The patch pocket is perfectly placed for easy access. This adaptive dress has a generous back overlap with two dome/snap closures at each shoulder for easy assisted dressing.
Updated in the latest prints. Pick a few at this low price. It has one patch pocket. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing. Made of machine washable polyester interlock.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress by Silvert is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for those in retirement homes, nursing home, skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)