SMA - XL Womens Wheelchair Dresses - Spring Summer Open Back Dresses210700001
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at ShmHgoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Length - 44 Inches
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant - 97% Polyester-3% Spandex
May We have Your Attention. The lapel collar on this open-back dress not only looks fabulous, it ensures all the attention is drawn up to the face, right where wheelchair-users want it. Elbow-length sleeves. Side seam pocket. Full back overlap with snaps at each shoulder. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 97% Polyester-3% Spandex and Wrinkle resistant.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
**Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)