Womens Soft Knit Adaptive Wheelchair Users Pant - Disabled Clothes - Wheelchair Pants
Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing – Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity – 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure – Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable – 74% polyester, 24% rayon & 2% spandex knit.
Adaptive Dressing at its Best. Soft Knit Open Back Pants keep non-weight bearers comfortable all season. These terrific easy to put on Adaptive Wheelchair Pants/Slacks are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair user dependence and/or incontinence. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required). Two overlapping back flap panels close in the middle with adjustable snaps. Elastic waist. Super soft 74% polyester, 24% rayon & 2% spandex knit. 31 inch inseam.
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The disabled adult being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap pants/slacks are terrific for elderly/seniors/adults who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This handicapped item by Silvert is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing homes, and care home settings. This comfy open back pant is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities and long term care facilities.
Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)